CONSTELLATION OMEGA CO‑AXIAL 38 MM - Steel/Red Gold on Steel/Red Gold
- Label given to a watch which has undergone precision tests and received a certificate from an official body (COSC).
- The day of the month, displayed in a window on a watch dial typically at the 3 o'clock or 6 o'clock position.
- The hardest, most luminous precious stone whose value is calculated according to the 4C criteria: Cut - Carat - Clarity - Color.
- Transparent case back
- A transparent case back - frequently made of sapphire - makes it possible to see the movement inside the watch.
- Between lugs: 25 mm
- Bracelet: Steel ‑ red gold
- Case: Steel ‑ red gold
- Case diameter: 38 mm
- Dial color: Silver
- Crystal: Domed scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment on both sides
- Water resistance: 10 bar (100 metres / 330 feet)