CONSTELLATION OMEGA CO‑AXIAL MASTER CHRONOMETER SMALL SECONDS 27 MM - Steel/Yellow Gold on Steel/Yellow Gold
The movement is unaffected by exposure to strong magnetic fields, even those greater than 1.5 tesla (15,000 gauss).
Label given to a watch which has undergone precision tests and received a certificate from an official body (COSC).
The day of the month, displayed in a window on a watch dial typically at the 3 o'clock or 6 o'clock position.
The hardest, most luminous precious stone whose value is calculated according to the 4C criteria: Cut ‑ Carat ‑ Clarity ‑ Color.
A hand on a sub‑dial which tracks seconds typically it completes a full rotation in one minute.
Transparent case back
A transparent case back ‑ frequently made of sapphire ‑ makes it possible to see the movement inside the watch.
- Between lugs: 17 mm
- Bracelet: Steel ‑ yellow gold
- Case: Steel ‑ yellow gold
- Case diameter: 27 mm
- Dial colour: White
- Crystal: Domed scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment on both sides
- Water resistance: 10 bar (100 metres / 330 feet)
- MOVEMENTCALIBER OMEGA 8704