Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 12): Could not find asset snippets/product-json.liquid
Grand Seiko SBGA231 Sport Automatic Spring Drive 44.2mm Watch
|Crystal||Scratch Resistant Sapphire|
|Color/Finish||Brushed & Polished|
|Clasp||Push Button Deployant Buckle|
- Brushed & polished titanium case.
- Uni-directional rotating bezel with black bezel ring.
- Black dial.
- Applied polished hour markers with luminous fill.
- Brushed hands, bold hour & minute hands with luminous fill.
- Date window displayed at 3 o'clock.
- Power Reserve Indicator located between 7 & 8 o'clock.
- Grand Seiko Spring Drive caliber 9r65:
- The Spring Drive movement is for the most part mechanical, but with a electrical powered regulating mechanism resulting in an extremely accurate timepiece.
- No external source of power (such as a battery) is required. The unwinding force of the mechanically wound mainspring generates a slight electrical current.
- The electrical power is then used to activate & power a quartz oscillator which vibrates at 32,786 Hz & transmits a precise reference signal to the Integrated Circuit.
- The IC compares the speed from the oscillator to the speed of the glide wheel (which drives the gears) and applies a magnetic brake when it detects the glide-wheel turning too fast. ◦The seconds hand moves in a continuous smooth gliding motion.
- Accurate up to +/- 1 second per day.
- Contains 30 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 72 hours or 3 days.
This watch is also known as: sbga231g